About the brand
The HTC One A9 is an Android smartphone manufactured by HTC, a Taiwanese company founded in 1997. Android is a mobile operating system designed by Google and the version 6.0 comes preloaded on the One A9. Seamless interaction with this phone is done via a touchscreen interface and an icon grid. The icons are in colour green, blue and red. The One A9 has a 5-inch color display, which is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It uses active-matrix organic light-emitting diode technology and has a resolution of 1920 x 1080.
The One A9 supports GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless standards. It is compatible with the following 3G frequencies: 850/900/AWS/1900/2100 MHz. It also supports 4G LTE and is configurable with either 16GB of storage plus 2GB of RAM or 32GB of storage with 3GB of RAM. Specifications vary according to region and supplier. In all cases, the One A9 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor. This is a 64-bit octa-core system-on-chip, which has four cores running at 1.5GHz and four more running at 1.2GHz. The Snapdragon 617 features an Adreno 405 graphics processing unit with support for OpenGL ES 3.1 graphics and hardware tessellation. This means you can play games. The chip is built using a 28nm process technology.
DESIGNED FOR PRESERVING MEMORIES
The main camera of the HTC One A9 is located at the rear and has a 13-megapixel, backside-illuminated sensor. You can point it at objects in the real world and it records digital representations of those objects. It comes with optical image stabilization and a dual-tone light-emitting diode flash. The lens has an aperture of f/2.0 and a sapphire cover. The front camera has a 4-megapixel sensor with larger, 1/3" pixels. Both cameras can record 1080p video. A video is made by capturing many photos each second and then replaying them in chronological order.
The HTC One A9 has one speaker above the display, used for listening to phone calls. It has another, more powerful speaker at the bottom, which sits behind eight oblong holes machined into the case. There is also a 3.5mm jack and a built-in amplifier for headphones. The HTC One A9 supports 24-bit, 192KHz high-resolution audio and Dolby Surround Sound. It works with the vast majority of audio formats and all Android-compatible music streaming services. You can make it play music by tapping on the appropriate grid icon.
MORE POWER TO YOU
This HTC handset has a 2,150mAh battery that can be recharged via a MicroUSB port, and works with Qualcomm's Quick Charge technology. A QC-compliant charger is not included with the phone. The One A9 accepts Nano SIM cards for connectivity and microSD cards for storage expansion. It includes a fingerprint sensor, an ambient light sensor, a proximity sensor, a motion G sensor, a compass sensor, a gyro sensor, a magnetic sensor, and a sensor hub.
- 145.75 x 70.8. x 7.26 mm
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 617, Octa-core; 64-bit, 4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz
- Unlocked, AT&T and T-Mobile: 2G GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900; 3G UMTS 850/AWS(1700)/1900/2100; 4G LTE: FDD 2,3,4,5,7,12,13,17,29
- Sprint: 2G GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900; 3G UMTS: 850/AWS(1700)/1900/2100; 4G LTE: FDD 2,4,5,12,25,26 TDD: 41
- Bluetooth 4.1; Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz); 3.5 mm stereo audio jack; micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port
- Main camera: 13MP with sapphire cover lens, auto-focus , BSI sensor, OIS, ƒ/2.0, 1080p video recording
- Front camera: HTC UltraPixel™, fixed focus, ƒ/2.0, 1080p video recording
- Android 6.0 with HTC Sense
- 2GB RAM / 16GB Storage
- Dolby Audio™ with Hi-Res Audio
- Audio supported formats: Playback: .aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .flac, ac3, ec3, eac3 Recording: .aac
- Video supported formats: Playback: .3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .avi, .mkv Recording: .mp4
- 5.0 inch, Full HD 1080p, Corning Gorilla Glass
SIM Card Type
- Nano SIM
- Internal GPS antenna + GLONASS
- Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Motion G sensor, Compass sensor, Gyro sensor, Magnetic sensor, Sensor Hub, Fingerprint sensor
- Capacity: 2150 mAh with Quick Charge 2.0 support (forward compatible with Quick Charge 3.0 with future software upgrade); HD video playback: up to 12 hours; Audio playback: up to 60 hours; Internet use on WiFi: up to 9 hours; Talk time on 3G network: up to 16 hours; Standby time on 3G network: up to 18 days
- Screen: 5" AMOLED Capacitive
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal, microSD up to 200GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 617, Octa-core; 64-bit, 4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz
- Operating System: Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Camera: 13MP Back, 4MP Front
- Battery: 2150mAh
- Colour: Carbon Grey
- SIM: Nano
- HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)