- SVGA (800 x 600) resolution
- Up to 10,000-hour lamp
- 3000 lumens
- HDMI connectivity
- Contrast ratio of 15000:1
- 3D ready
Why choose the IN112a?
- Low total cost of ownership
- High brightness that delivers clear images with the lights on
- Great image quality with accurate and vivid color reproduction
- High contrast ratio delivers darker blacks and whiter whites
- HDMI connectivity along with VGA, composite and S-video inputs
- Ready for your 3D content from Blu-ray, PCs, cable boxes and more
Priced rightSAVE NOW AND IN THE FUTURE
The ultra-low purchase price is just the beginning – the lamp is long-lasting and there are no filters to replace.
- Use Eco Blanking when the projector isn't used to lower the lamp's power usage and extend its life
- Average lamp life is 10,000 hours in Eco Blanking mode, 6,000 hours when in Eco Mode, and 5,000 hours in normal mode (lamp life varies by model)
Count on qualityTOP-NOTCH IMAGE TECHNOLOGY
Even at this incredible low price this projector is made to perform for the long term.
- Quality images and true-to-life colors with DLP® technology with InFocus BrilliantColor™ implementation
- Amazing 15000:1 contrast ratio adds sharpness with darker blacks and whiter whites
- Preset modes give you the best image quality on a beige wall, whiteboard, blackboard or other surface
- 3D-ready: project Blu-ray and PC-based 3D content via HDMI to improve learning and retention of complex concepts
Compact powerhouseEASY TO SHARE OR INSTALL
The InFocus IN112a projector's compact size and weight make it easy to move from room to room, but powerful enough to install.
- Only weighs 5.4 lbs. (2.45 kg)
- HDMI input for fast, high quality display of digital devices
- High brightness that can combat bright lighting situations
- Built in speaker and 3.5mm audio out port provides clear audio
- RS232 port means it can be easily integrated into room control systems
SKU ZFPRJ0001 Native Aspect Ratio 4x3 Technology DLP Resolution SVGA(800x600) Lumens (Eco/High) 2800/3000 Contrast 15000 3D Supports 3D content from Blu-ray, cable boxes, dish services and more (over HDMI) at 144Hz and PC-based 3D content at 120Hz. DLP Link 3D glasses required. Closed Captioning Yes Speakers 2W (1 x 2W) Audible Noise (Eco/High, dBA) 29/30 Keystone ± 40º Lamp SP-LAMP-086 Lamp Hours (Eco/High) 10000/5000 Connections HDMI 1.4, VGA x 2, Composite video, S-Video, 3.5 mm stereo in x 2, 3.5mm stereo out, RS232C Image Offset 15 Lens Shift: Horz (min/max) None Lens Shift: Vert (min/max) None Throw Ratio 2.2~1.9 Weight(lbs/kg) 5.4/2.5 Product Dimensions HxWxD 8.7in x 11.5in x 4.7in (220mm x 292mm x 121mm) Shipping Weight(lbs/kg) 7.1/3.2 Shipping Dimensions HxWxD 12in x 14.25in x 7.75in (305mm x 362mm x 197mm) Power consumption (Max, Watts) Product Warranty 1 Year Lamp Warranty 6 months Accessory Warranty 90 days Approvals UL and c-UL (US/Canada), FCC (US/Canada), CE (Europe)