Microprocessor controlled - high speed response.
• Solid State reliability - no moving parts.
• Widest input variation (of -30% to +22% as standard).
• 1250 Volts per second correction speed.
• High output correction accuracy (of +/-4%) exceeds EC standards.
• Faster and smaller than servo operated units.
• Less expensive to buy and run than servo operated units.
• Quiet, unobtrusive operation.
• Wide input frequency tolerance between 45 to 75 Hz allowing unit
to function properly in areas of severe frequency disturbances.
• High overload capability of up to 150% for 4 minutes.
• Very low losses and minimal heat dissipation due to an efficiency
of over 96% at full load.
Input circuit breaker
Output circuit breaker
Surge & lightning protection up to 20kA
Outdoor enclosure (IP44)
High-level lightning protection >90kA
R FI + line reactor
Manual bypass switch